Thursday 2 January 2014

The Hobbit

Watched The Hobbit and as I'd not heard great things about the film, I wasn't expecting much. But, I loved it, maybe just a little less fighting but apart from that it was fantastic. Martin Freeman is a joy to watch and every shot was like a painting, the light and the images truly delightful. I adored Bilbo Baggins hobbit house...I could live in a house like that. But it seems I'm not the only one as some guy in Pennsylvania felt the same way so he had his own Hobbit House built:









hobbit 3




















Wisely, the owner is very quiet about the location of his house so that tourists can’t come and visit it. All we know is that the Hobbit house is tucked away somewhere in Chester Country, Pennsylvania. The architecture team are now working on a similar project in Tasmania. Everyone wants a Hobbit house and it’s easy to see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment