Sunday 7 April 2013

DAY 6

So I am still doing well with my 'lifestyle' change regarding food. Have also started reading Ann Wigmore's autobiography entitled:  Why Suffer? which is very interesting and was another book recommended by my father-in-law in relation to healthy eating. Because I'm 'off fish' for the time being, as I'm visiting my father next weekend, I thought I'd just mention that I wasn't eating it. He seemed a little concerned but I told him not too worry and it was just something I was trying. Anything that is not the 'norm' attitude to food can be met with some resistance but I'll explain what I'm doing and hopefully he will understand.

Anyway, I'm feeling really good, I feel very positive and happy. I'm not having the 'sugar downers' which helps, I suppose. But I feel something more profound is shifting within me, I can't explain it but something is changing. I feel different.

The family had a lovely weekend together. Saturdays have always been my favourite day ever since I was a child, and this day, well in fact the whole weekend has always been a challenge to not treat myself with some  'treaty  food'. But it was no effort at all which was such a relief so lets see how it goes.

On Friday, I took my son to a museum and aquarium which he loved. His favourite being the jelly fish. We watched them as they moved through water like white translucent lace. Click on the below link to see the worlds second largest Aquarium in Oinawa, Japan. It's beautiful...

 http://video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/worlds-second-largest-aquarium-tank/1j4e9zo8z



No comments:

Post a Comment